Commissions for WISHES
When purchasing or selling a home with TMG Realty, you are also helping grant wishes that change the lives of the kids that Make-A-Wish® Missouri serve! TMG Realty and Make-A-Wish® Missouri have joined together in an unprecedented partnership and we are honored to be a part of their team!
One evening my wife and I watched a very emotionally moving story about the Make-A-Wish® Foundation on 60 Minutes. After the episode, we began discussing the impact the Make-A-Wish® Foundation has on these young children and their families. At that very moment we thought of our own three young children and the decision to help was very clear. We will donate 5% of all professional service commissions collected throughout the year to Make-A-Wish® Missouri!
About Make-A-Wish® Missouri
Tens of thousands of volunteers, donors and supporters advance the Make-A-Wish® vision to grant the wish of every child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition. In the United States and its territories, on average, a wish is granted every 37 minutes. We believe a wish experience can be a game-changer. This one belief guides us and inspires us to grant wishes that change the lives of the kids we serve.
A wish come true helps children feel stronger, more energetic, more willing and able to battle their life-threatening medical conditions. For many, the wish marks a turning point in the fight against their illnesses. Doctors, nurses and other health professionals say, the wish experience works in concert with medicine to make their patients feel better emotionally and even physically. That is why wishes matter. That is why we grant wishes.
General Wish Facts
A wish is much more than just a nice thing. And its reach extends far beyond a single event, or moment in time. Wish kids, parents, medical professionals, volunteers, and others say that wish experiences can change the lives of everyone involved, forever.
· Make-A-Wish grants a wish, on average, every 37 minutes.
· Every wish experience is driven by the wish kid’s interests, creativity and personality.
· Make-A-Wish Missouri granted more than 300 wishes in 2014 alone.
· A child can be referred by a parent or guardian, a medical professional, or by the child.
· Make-A-Wish chapters serve every community in the United States and its territories.
· Make-A-Wish has more than 27,000 active volunteers in the United States.
· Nearly 75 percent of wish experiences involve travel.
· The Walt Disney Company is involved in approximately half of the wishes Make-A-Wish grants.
· As of August 2014, the average cost of a wish was $9,425, which includes cash and in-kind support.
Call us and let’s start granting wishes together, today.
For more information about Make-A-Wish Missouri or to get involved, please visit www.mo.wish.org.